Fieldimp Limited (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Scope of this Policy
This policy (together with our terms that we agree to) (“Agreement”) applies to your use of our website.
This policy sets out the basis on which your personal data will be processed by us. The reason for our processing of Personal Data will be to allow you to use the website and if we enter into any contracts it will allow us to fulfil our contractual obligations. We will also process personal data to provide you with information you may request, or to carry out any other processing you have consented to. If we do enter into any contract or we provide services to you, there will be additional terms and conditions that will apply to the provision of those services and the relevant use of your personal data.
We are committed to complying with the relevant provisions of data protection laws including but not limited to the Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC) and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 679/2016) “Data Protection Laws”. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Fieldimp Limited of 5 Eagle Street, Craighall Business Park, Glasgow, G4 9XA.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Submitted Information:
- information that you provide when using the website, including the telephone number or IP address of your device. This includes information provided when posting material on the website or requesting services from us.
- Additional information:
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- details of your use of our services (where applicable) including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- Device information: We may collect information about the device or any computer you may use to download or stream a copy of our services onto your device, including, where available, the device’s or computer’s unique device identifiers, operating system, browser type and mobile network information as well as the device’s telephone number, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
- Location information: when you use one of our location-enabled services, we may collect and process information about your actual location.
- Any other additional information as is specified in our product specific privacy policies.
- Customer information: we may also collect personal information
Where We Store Your Personal Data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. These staff may be engaged in the fulfilment of your request, order or reservation, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance our privacy policies.
For more information about our storage of your personal data when you use our services, please see the relevant privacy policies when signing up for the service(s).
Uses Made Of the Information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to allow you to use the website
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to enable us to supply you with the services you want and information which you have requested;
- to carry out such other processing or analysis as is detailed in our product specific privacy policies (where you have agreed to these)
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services that may be of interest to you if you agree to this. If you do not want to request that we stop using your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Fieldimp Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
In order to:
- enforce or apply the Agreement and other agreements or to investigate potential breaches; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of Fieldimp Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data.
Data Protection Laws are introducing new rights for data subjects including certain rights to object to holding and processing of personal data. If you have any queries about the use of your data, then please contact us at email@example.com.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
Access To Information
Data Protection Laws give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with those laws.